This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Every home needs a good full length mirror. This one has a pretty light wood finish to brighten your spaces.
- A great succulent set to add to accent tables, bookshelves or to style on a counter. So usable and so pretty.
- This bronzing powder comes from a line of self-tanners that are amazing! It not only adds a pretty glow to your skin but leaves a subtle lasting tan!
- Espadrilles that you can wearing with dresses and denim all spring and summer. Click to see more details of their unique shape.
- I featured this dress a while back in black and it’s almost sold out, it’s now on sale for 25% off and comes in this on-trend clay color.
- This blue batik pillow is a timeless neutral. Love!!
- Pair it with this pillow in one of my favorite prints for a cool, coastal combo.
- A fun everyday straw tote under $40!
- The weave of this blue and white rug reminds me of one of kind vintage kilims. It’s a great update for any space in your home.