It’s time for spring break and some new outfits for fun getaways. With so many new arrivals for spring there is a lot to choose from. I love finding great pieces now that I can wear all summer long. I found a couple maxi dresses I can wear from beach to lunch and beyond. Plus, it is the perfect time to pick up a new pair of lace up sandals for now and later. Take a look at some of my favorite picks for resort style. Have fun shopping!!
- This is the perfect timeless black one-piece swimsuit. Slimming, figure flattering and chic. It’s already sold out once. Grab it while you can.
- Aviators look great on everyone. Here is an update on a classic with gold lenses for a fresh new look.
- I love the simplicity of this white swimsuit cover-up. Pair with some gladiators and a fun beach bag.
- This maxi dress is the color of the season, blush, and believe it or not under $30, but no one will ever know!
- If you are looking for the perfect white dress, I saw this the other day and fell in love. It has beautiful detail and a classic look with a boho twist. It’s a staple you’ll have in your closet forever!
- I love these lace up sandals with tassels. They are a great price too!
- This yellow tassel top is fun to throw over swimsuits and can work layered for everyday.
- A great pair of cut-off denim shorts if you are looking something slightly longer but not too long. The perfect length and a pretty distressed wash.