I can’t believe it’s already the second week of April! Time is flying by, and I’m trying to take in a beautiful spring here in California. I love how the days are just a little longer and end with beautiful sunsets. I also love changing up my home and wardrobe for the season with all the pretty new arrivals. Nordstrom has some great pieces that have caught my eye. Today, I wanted to share with you a few that are perfect for right now, but will take you all through summer and into fall. In fact, I found a dress that really is so versatile it can be worn year round. Check out my favorites from Nordstrom’s new arrivals below. Have fun shopping and have a wonderful Tuesday!
**Click any image below to shop.
New At Nordstrom
- These are hands down my new favorite denim. They are high-waisted with the perfect vintage fit and distressing. Very flattering, and I love the black to wear all year round. These are selling out fast so here are two more flattering black denim options you will love – here and here.
- This black bag is such a great buy. I love the unique round, wood handle and modern, sleek design. You won’t believe the price!
- This new Dior eye shadow instantly brightens a tired looking eye. The colors open the eye and the creamy consistency provides a youthful look.
- A beautiful new scent for the season. I even love the bottle design too. It would be so pretty styled on a tray in a bathroom.
- These black sunglasses have such great lines. Swap your old pair out for these and give your whole look an update. You’ll love the price too!
- This dress is such a pretty floral print, and I love the mid length. Plus, it has the look of dresses that cost 3 times more. It’s a great piece to have in your closet for everyday or even special events this season.
- I think platfrom espadrilles are a must have this season. These come in 4 different colors. They are all great! But the white and black is such a cool, unique combo.
- Nordstrom has so many pretty new rugs right now. Consider one in a fresh pink color, like this one, to update your bedroom, bathroom or kitchen for spring.
- This stripe pillow is a great neutral for any space. I love the twist on a black and white stripe. Layer it with your other neutrals to brighten up your spaces.
*This post was sponsored by Nordstrom