I hope you have all had a wonderful week. This week’s favorite finds are full of great, affordable gift ideas, which can make Christmas shopping a little easier. Also, if you didn’t get a chance, check out yesterday’s post which features 9 home accessories on sale now. Plus, our Christmas Tree Decorating post. I hope you enjoy this week’s favorites. Have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A cozy chunky knit scarf that makes an excellent gift. Love the soft pink color – so flattering.
- These no-show Stance socks are a perfect stocking stuffer. I love them, my kids love them, you can’t go wrong.
- Gold bar earrings for under $15. Another great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Old Skool Vans in a cool new color. These are mens but women can wear them too. They work for both.
- This Mac brush set is a great gift. It comes in two pretty metallic colors – gold or silver and is affordable. Plus, it comes with a cute makeup bag.
- This brand makes the prettiest dresses. I found this embroidered dress for 56% off! It works great for everyday or a cover up for an upcoming vacation.
- Love this pretty candle set. Such a fun gift idea.
- If you want the look of classic denim but don’t love the fit of Levis, these are a great choice. I love how flattering they are. Here are a few washes, one of them is on sale now for only $84 and it’s my favorite.
- This pretty vintage rug would be gorgeous in a bathroom. Love the soft colors and intricate design.
- A fun pom-pom beanie as a gift.
- A pretty piece of pretty piece of jewelry is always a winner. This necklace caught my eye, simple yet cool detail.
- I wear this CC cream everyday. It’s a staple in my daily makeup routine. It provides great coverage and work as my sunblock too. LOVE it.
- These booties are some of the best of the season. They look great with 501’s or dresses.