Click any image for more info.
- These Karen Walker shades will go with everything.
- I love the floral print of this bohemian maxi dress.
- The easiest eye shadow to put on in two soft creamy shades.
- A must have basic, this high waist, distressed denim skirt.
- A basic v-neck gray slub tee. Love the price of this one.
- I love the tied strappy look of these flatbed sandals.
- This cozy pullover is good for running around or lounging.
- I love a good leather jacket, this one is faux leather but looks fabulous.
- These gladiators are almost sold out. Snatch them up.
- The light color and frayed look of these bermuda denim shorts is so fresh.
- I need this fringe cross body bag. Love the color mixed with the suede trim.
Click any image for more info
I am loving the watercolor trend right now. I love how the colors are fluid and can be unruly in abstract paintings. Lately, I’ve noticed these characteristics translated into interiors and fashion, and can’t wait to use this in an upcoming project.
WATERCOLOR- From left to Right
- “True Blue Squares“
- Skysape Maxi Dress – the lines of this dress echo the painting
- Love the ombre color effect of this circle skirt
- The blue shades in this kilim pillow blend together beautifully
- The waves of this abstract sky watercolor reminds me of the circle skirt above
- “Take My Hand“
- This drapey soft purple blouse has a similar feel of the painting above
- This moresque chair looks as if someone dotted it with a watercolor brush.
- Turquoise and white flowing tunic
- DIY Drip watercolor pillow
- “Violet Splatter“
More Watercolor Finds
Have you seen the Intermix lookbook for Spring? We are loving the way they’ve styled Frame Denim’s new maxi length shirtdress. The classic shirtdress is a not so basic trend for the upcoming season. We’ve been inspired by different ways to update this timeless wardrobe piece. Take a look at 4 ways on how to style a shirtdress.
Vist our SHOP for a complete Shirtdress Boutique