Whether your shopping for him, her, tweens or something in between, I’ve got some great gift ideas for you today. The best part is they are all under $50. I think some of my favorite items are the fun snow tubes I found that come shaped like an ice cream cone or donut. Imagine one blown up by the Christmas tree for a great, unexpected surprise! Have fun shopping and have a great Wednesday!
Under $50 Gift Guide
- A book with 75 of the latest fashionable hairstyles – so fun for your girls.
- “Love You To The Moon” wire wall art.
- Stacked gold rings from Etsy.
- “Ooh La La” confetti phone case
- Vintage, ethnic, lumbar throw pillow
- A complete travel set of the Kai scent products, including shampoo, body lotion and more, these smell amazing!!!
- Personalized bar necklace, great price!
- Rose Hibiscus hydrating face mist, this is such a fun, luxurious gift.
- Melrose, mercury candy, pretty to display in a bathroom or styled on a bookshelf and beautiful smell as well!
- Men’s Kiehls face scrub bar.
- Stance blossom socks
- 18 color nail polish set
- Mens Minnetonka suede moccasins – timeless and so comfortable! Get them here with Amazon prime!
- The four elements of the perfect shave, shaving kit – from Art of Shaving – awesome gift for guys!
- Ice Cream cone-shaped snow tube. This is so fun for the whole family!!