It’s that time of year to brighten up our spaces with some fresh new looks. The good news is it can be done affordably. There are great ways to update a space on a budget. Just a few items can make a big impact, creating a whole new vibe in a space. Three of my favorite ways to make a home feel ready for spring are:
1. Swap out old dining chairs for new ones. Consider mixing a modern or mid-century chair even with a traditional table, like the space I designed above.
2. Start buying a bouquet of fresh flowers at market once a week. Trader Joes has great ones for cheap. Then, find a new favorite vase to accessories your space. Flowers create instant eye candy making a space look colorful and pretty. See my favorite flowers to style with here.
3. Add a runner to your kitchen or high traffic areas. I love colorful kitchen runners. I did an entire blog post with over 20 options to chose from here. Below is a great one I found at Overstock for under $100.
It can be a lot of fun finding something new to make your home feel updated for spring. To make the shopping a little easier, I found 10 great items for under $100!! I hope you find something you love!
10 Spring Updates Under $100
- Lifeguard tower art.
- A large starburst mirror. So pretty over a bed or a mantel.
- These dining chairs are not only practical, they clean well, but a great modern update!
- Rose gold pendant light. I love the idea of this over a desk or even a bathroom or closet!
- Fun pom pom pillow for a bedroom or to lay on a statement chair.
- New nightstands or side tables. These bamboo side tables are so pretty and affordable.
- A kitchen runner in blue and white. This one comes in gray too!
- I love the artistic look of this fading ombre vase. So pretty with fresh tulips.
- New white, clean, modern table lamp for under $100.
- A pretty storage basket to use as a planter or to hide shoes or toys.
A Few More